He's only 3. I just can't believe this is starting already! I'm fine with him being a Steelers fan. That's cool. But Nascar? Ugh.
Sunday, March 1, 2009
Already?
Around 8:00 tonight I was about to put Isaiah in bed. Dan was watching the end of the Sprint race. When I told Isaiah it was time to go upstairs, and he responded with, "Mom, I just want to watch the race." Oh goodness. Since it only had a few laps left, I let him. He's really into it too. He keeps asking Dan who drives all the cars and saying stuff like, "99 could fire all those other guys. He's way faster!" He likes #99, Carl Edwards.
He's only 3. I just can't believe this is starting already! I'm fine with him being a Steelers fan. That's cool. But Nascar? Ugh.
He's only 3. I just can't believe this is starting already! I'm fine with him being a Steelers fan. That's cool. But Nascar? Ugh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Right there with you. Connor is obsessed with cars. He even has a #99 car my mom bought him. I guess he and Lorrie talked about it ad nauseum in the nursery yesterday. :)
Post a Comment