Monday, March 9, 2009

Made me laugh

Yesterday Isaiah was asking me about why something was the way it was.
Me: I don't know, honey. I don't have all the answers.
Isaiah: (without skipping a beat) Well, Daddy does!

Then today at lunch Isaiah said, "I want Daddy to run another marathon. But this time we're going to have two signs: one that says 'Go Daddy' and one that says, 'Stop, other people' so that way, Daddy will win."

3 comments:

WeddObsessed said...

I love what kids say. I think every mother should write them all down (or blog) because it's so fun to remember later, esp when they are older! Remember that Bill Cosby show, Kids say the darndest things?? SO cute!

Jessica said...

he is too funny! you need to write a book with all the things that come out of his little mouth!

Anonymous said...

Where did you get that kid? He is a trip! Love Aunt Janet