Friday, March 13, 2009

Fun Friday evening

Tonight after dinner we headed out to North Park. We found a playground on top of the mountain and let the boys run around for a while. It's amazing how well Sam is navigating the uneven ground! At one point though, he fell forward on a slight incline. He stood up, then (all in slow motion) sat down, then rolled over backward. Then he just lay there. When I went over to help him up, he started laughing. It was hilarious! It would have been the perfect America's Funniest Videos clip.
After playing at the park for a while we got ice cream and headed home. Dan had to make it to a viewing by 9:00, so I gave the boys a quick bath and put them straight to bed.
We had a fun, relaxing evening.

2 comments:

L said...

what a nice end to the week/start to the weekend!

brooke said...

I'm sure it feels nice to be outside again. I remember all of those cold Indiana days. Is everyone feeling better now? I'm sorry about Sam being so sick- yes, I am a bit late on reading that post.:-)