I've been having a non-blogging week, as you can tell. We haven't been doing much except playing outside constantly! Sam will stand at the door and bang on it until I let him outside. He'll also grab shoes (usually non-matching) and bring them to me, wanting me to help him put them on. Strangely, today is the first day of Spring, and it's too cold to play outside.Some random thoughts:
- I noticed that, at 16 months old, Sam is in size 5 diapers. This is the same size Isaiah was wearing when we were potty training him at 2 1/2 years old. We never bought Isaiah size sixes. Weird.
- We are excited to take the boys to Kidapalooza tomorrow. It's a kid event at the convention center.
- Dan is fencing in the flat part of our yard, right behind the house. This will help greatly, because Sam keeps trying to fall down the flower bed. Our entire yard, except that flat area, needs a V8, so it's tough for the boys to play on. If they miss the ball, it will roll all the way down to the road.
No comments:
Post a Comment