
This has been a bad blogging week for me. The week started going downhill on Monday night when I stayed up until 1:45am getting the music for church ready. I was on a roll and prepped all the music for Palm Sunday, Good Friday (a solid hour of music), and Easter Sunday.
I went through my normally busy Tuesday like a zombie. Wednesday I managed to drag myself through my gym routine, clean the house in preparation for the piano kids that ended up calling and cancelling 15 minutes before their lessons. That's annoying. At least the house was clean. Wednesday evening we went to Adams Township Park and walked around. Sam just loved all the people walking their dogs. And Isaiah waved to every passerby like he was a long-lost relative.
Wednesday night I went to bed early and got a nice eight hours of sleep. I woke up wide awake and (dare I say) peppy for the first time in a LONG time.
In general though, I feel worn out. The musical is going well. It's less stressful because the teachers in charge have a pretty solid plan. The rehearsals are still physically exhausting. I still like doing it though because it's a nice break from those two little... um... cuties.
Going to bed early seems to help a lot. So I'm going to do that now.
No comments:
Post a Comment