Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Isaiah

I'm not really interesting. Mommy says I am. But sometimes I'm not really interesting. I went to the gym today. Ha! I was wondering if Aunt Janet will come to my house. I'm going to my Grandma Lorrie's house later because Mommy has to go to school again. After I go to my grandma's house I will leave from grandma's house. Then my mommy and daddy are going to pick me up. Thomas is so fun for me. I played with playdough and a game with Mom. But let's play a rhyming game. House. Mouse. Table. Bable. Cane. Bain. Zane. Gain. Lane. Done with the rhyming game. I want to go to Aunt Janet's house. And Papa's house. Someday I'm going to pretend like I am a puppy. Bye.

3 comments:

Katherine said...

That child makes me tired!

HB said...

Yeah... and he's the calm one!

Anonymous said...

What a kid!!!!!! Aunt Janet