Saturday, April 18, 2009

Calling all babysitters...

Eden has been working on Seussical since mid-February. We've made good, consistent progress since then. But the two weeks before production always leave me saying, "I'm not doing this next year!"

The next few days are going to be totally crazy for me. We have practices and then performances every night for the next two weeks. Honestly, I'm exhausted and ready to be done with the whole thing, but the toughest work may lie ahead.

On top of that, Dan will be in Altoona for district conference for part of this coming week.

If anyone is willing to help out by watching Isaiah or Sam or both any evenings, please let me know!

2 comments:

L said...

what time frame in the evenings are you looking at?

Blake said...

Put the boys on a train and send them to Gettysburg. I'll watch them.