7:30 Wake up, shower8:15 Take Isaiah to school
9:00-11:00 Teach piano lessons
11:15 Pick Isaiah up from school, sit down for a while, eat lunch
1:45-7:00 Head to school to teach band then musical practice
7:00 Drive to pick up our guitar player, made it to church 10 minutes early for practice!
8:00-9:30 Worship team practice
9:30 Drive guitar player home
10:00 Sit down!
I actually saw Sam for a total of 25 minutes today. He was napping for most of the time I was home for lunch. Luckily he woke up around 1:20, so I got to eat lunch with him.
Anyway, I am exhausted. I can't wait til Seussical is over. The two weeks before production are always taxing, but I think it's kind of like having a baby. From year to year you forget the pain! That's how I always get myself into these things. But the kids are doing a great job and working so hard. It's going to be Eden's best show yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment