Thursday, April 30, 2009

Lobster update

Today I stopped at the library to pay for the missing lobster. It came to $8. The librarian practically apologized for having to charge me. I didn't mind paying. I know it was my fault. I just didn't keep track of the thing and somehow it disappeared. So I paid, got a few new videos and went on my way.
Shortly after I got home from the library, the phone rang, and I didn't get to it in time. I checked the caller ID and it was the library. Weird. So I called them back, and the librarian said that they found the lobster in the on a shelf in the back with a note attached. Somehow the missing lobster FOUND HIS WAY BACK to the library! She didn't say what was on the note, and I was too shocked to ask. She suggested that maybe it fell out of the bag while it was still at the library before I checked it out. I wasn't going to argue, but I know that lobster was at my house. The kids were throwing it around, and it definitely was here. Oh well.
So when I go back to the library next time, I get my $8 back. =) Who knew.