Growing up, Katherine and I each had double beds. (Dan says my big bed must have been the reason I can't stay on my side of the bed now.) On the weekends Katherine and I were allowed to sleep over in each other's rooms. We had several goofy games we played. Two favorites were spaceship and package. For spaceship, we would go under the blankets and push pretend buttons and imagine we were flying out to space. I think we usually went to Pluto or a different planet that was covered with a giant amusement park.In package, we would wrap ourselves up in blankets, and then try to guess what was in the package. Not that interesting twenty-some years later, but somehow we would end up laughing in hysterics over that one.
When I'm putting Isaiah in bed, he always wants us to go under the covers and pretend all sorts of things, usually having to do with going in a cave. Well, tonight we pretended we were in a spaceship and then wrapped ourselves up in blankets and pretended we were packages. He loved it. Classic.
2 comments:
Love it!! I also love the Flight of the Navigator picture!! That too is a classic!
AWWWWWWW!!!!! I'll have to teach Abbie in a few years!!
Post a Comment