Friday, February 19, 2010

Close call

Today I was heading west on 910 to school. As I headed down the hill toward Pierce Mill Rd a red pick up truck was riding my tail. As we approached the light, he backed off. The light turned yellow in enough time for me to stop, so I did. I looked in my rear view mirror and the red pick up driver did an very evasive move to avoid my rear end and ended up in a snowbank. Since I was stopped at the red light anyway, I put the mini-van in park, got out and yelled a few choice words at a rattled mid-twenties guy. I mean, for real. It's time to grow up. There are people in those vehicles in front of you! Isaiah sits in the farthest seat back and I hate to think what would have happened if Isaiah was in the car and that guy barreled his truck into the back seat. So today I'm thanking God for his angels who shoved someone's truck into a snowbank.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I would have done the same thing! I despise when people drive like that anywhere around me. I'd like to meet that angel someday :)