1. Mahaffey milkshakes2. Swimming with the boys in my mom's pool
3. Warm weather (it's so much easier not having to bundle everyone up before we go out)
4. A casual, laid-back feeling everywhere you go
5. Seeing baby turkey chicks and spotted fawns going through our yard
6. Days at the zoo
7. One word: GRILLING
8. Blooming flowers, like lilies, that smell so good
9. Fresh local fruit and veggies
10. Less socks in the wash!!
11. Early sunrises, late sunsets
12. No school
13. Bonfires
14. Smores
3 comments:
haha... I had to laugh that your blog today is about happy things and Dan's blog was about is downer day. Hopefully for you he is in a better mood tomorrow :-)
Brooke
Yes, the milkshakes did not disappoint. However, I did only have one this year.
Brooke (again)
I like your comments about not bundling up and less socks! Both tasks are not very difficult, but are nice to do without for a season!
Post a Comment