Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Bounce fun

This morning I took the boys to Bounce U in Warrendale. They have a bunch of inflatables to jump around in and big blow up slides to go down. It seemed like a great place to let the boys burn off some energy. Isaiah was very hesitant at first but gradually got into it. Sam dove right in and had a blast falling down and bouncing all around.
Later, while we were eating lunch, I asked Isaiah what was his favorite part about Bounce U. He said, "The popcicle part." I had absolutely no idea what he was talking about. He said, "You know, where you went up the ladder, through the tunnel..." Then I realized he was talking about the obstacle course. He must have thought I called it the popcicle course.
Another funny thing - the owner commented on Sam's hair. He said, "He has the best hair for these things. When he's in there bouncing, his hair is sticking straight up!" Yes, yes. We all know the poor kid's hair sticks up in the winter. =)









3 comments:

L said...

I'm glad to hear from someone who's been there. We want to take Andrew there - it looks like so much fun!

Katherine said...

Oh my goodness--Abbie would LOVE this place! Your kids are so cute. I can't believe how big Sam is getting!

Shari said...

We;ve been thinking about trying that place out. Is it true they kick you out after an hour, though? For the price they charge to get it, seems kinda steep to kick people out after an hour.