I had a little extra time this morning because of two cancelled piano lessons. I needed to send some emails to my band kids' parents about our upcoming band festival. So I decided to take advantage of the wifi at Panera while Isaiah is at preschool and my mom is watching Sam.As I munched on my cream cheese pastry and sipped my hazlenut coffee, I was able to put coherent thoughts together into several emails- something that is pretty difficult to do at home! Did you ever get a take-home letter or email from a teacher that was filled with typos or grammatical errors and wonder who is this do-do teaching my kid? Well, I don't want to be that teacher!
I also enjoyed the conversations I overheard from two tables over. Apparently a pastor or mentor is meeting with some people this morning. He's on his second person now, just since I've gotten here. Panera seems like a pretty fun place to use as an office - good food, comfy seats, internet - what else do you need? Maybe a little privacy from nosy people like me... =)
Well anyway, I was able to have a productive, relaxing time this morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment