Where has this week gone?!I spent most of Monday working out the schedule for Seussical. Eden's musical will be at the end of April, and I've agreed to help teach the chorus music for it. Starting next week, I'll have three two-hours rehearsals after school each week (Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays). So it will be pretty time-consuming.
Tuesday I had the normal craziness of preschool, band, and piano lessons.
Wednesday we test drove a used minivan that we're probably going to buy. It's a 1999 Dodge Caravan - almost in this century! It has a brand new transmission and sliding doors on both sides (this is a big plus for me). It was about 58 degrees, so the boys and I went to Richland Park for a little while before nap time. They were running around in their t-shirts, and Isaiah kept saying he was too hot! It was great.
Wednesday night into Thursday we didn't have any electricity because of a wind storm. So we spent most of the day Thursday at my mom's house. The power came back on, and the house was warm enough for us to go home by Thursday night. Yea!
Today we went to the gym in the morning, and then I taught band in the afternoon. Now we're gearing down for a relaxing night at home.
1 comment:
The van sounds really cool. You'll like the sliding doors.
Post a Comment