Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Think bikinis!!!

Today at the gym I had two interesting and memorable experiences.

First, as I walked from the cardio room to the weight room, I passed a bunch of women in the aerobics class who were running up and down the stairs. I'm assuming they had been at it for a while because they all looked exhausted. The instructor yelled out in her best drill sargeant voice, "Come on ladies! Think BIKINIS!!!" I just laughed to myself, partly because this actually seemed to motivate them, and partly because I am SO not that hard-core! My time at the gym is more of a mental break from the boys with some physical benefits on the side. And I don't have to worry about fitting into a bikini... because I don't (usually) wear one. =)

Second, as I worked out, my nose kept running and I kept coughing up all this phlegm. I know that sounds gross, but I literally worked out the cold that had been bugging me for a couple of days. It was a really weird but good feeling.

1 comment:

Shari said...

Isaak is a firm believer in sweating out a cold.