Sunday, February 1, 2009

Oh goodness... That just about killed me

My head is throbbing. My heart is still racing. I'm not sure how long it will take for me to recover from that game. I know tomorrow everyone will be sporting the Steeler superbowl shirts. I need one that says "I survived Superbowl XLIII." Go Ben. Go Santonio. GO STEELERS.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

stupid me went to bed once the Cardinals scored! Ugh!! what was I thinking? :)

Ryan Hope said...

I have to tell you that I was thinking of you almost the entire game last night!! I was watching it with people who didn't care about the outcome as their teams weren't in it. It was a funny game ... about 1/2 way through my brother goes, "This is the worst Superbowl ever!" then about 15 minutes later he was saying "This is the best Superbowl ever!"