Friday, February 6, 2009

Confidence booster

Tonight Dan was busy buying and hooking up our new dryer (we vacuumed, checked, replaced, etc everything we could think of on the old one, and finally gave up). So I decided to take the boys to Pittsburgh Mills Mall.

I looked at Steelers superbowl gear and didn't find any good deals yet. I noticed when they won three years ago that the prices went down about 50% within two weeks following the big game. And is it just me or is the logo on the new shirts kind of lame? Maybe I just have to get used to it.

Then I browsed through H&M (my favorite clothing store!). We squeezed into the handicapped fitting room, double stroller and all. Isaiah kept saying, "Aw! You look cute in that!" I think I'll take him with me every time I go clothes shopping. He was also very interested to know if the articles of clothing had pockets. Apparently this is a very important feature to him.

Because the boys were so well-behaved, they got to play at the kiddie play area and go to the hobby store where they get to play with the Thomas train table.

It was a nice, refreshing night and a pleasant end to a crazy week.

P.S. Sam (who turned 15 months yesterday!) seems to be doing better already. Thanks for the prayers!
P.P.S. Check out my 300th post below.

No comments: