This part of the bedroom is finished. I'm happy with how it came out. Also, we're hoping to have a mini-sitting area, and we still need to make our cloth closet doors.
I love your room. I wondered how it would all come together as I read your facebook statuses. I can't believe how nice it looks. It looks so elegant in your room now. I bet you just love being in there! Makes me wish we could do something new in our room!!!
6 comments:
WOW that looks AWESOME! Did you take a before picture? TLC would love to see the before & after!
I should have taken a before picture, but I started moving things out of the bedroom before I thought of it!
I love your room. I wondered how it would all come together as I read your facebook statuses. I can't believe how nice it looks. It looks so elegant in your room now. I bet you just love being in there! Makes me wish we could do something new in our room!!!
Very Asian chic!
Looks just like a picture out of a magazine!!!! Beautiful. Aunt Janet
I love it Heather!!! I agree with Katherine ... I definately thought of TLC when I saw it!! Great job!
Post a Comment