The other day Isaiah went running to the potty, but didn't quite make it. He was on the verge of tears because he was so embarassed. Poor kid. I was getting dinner ready, so Dan cleaned up the mess and gave him a bath. The next thing I hear is Isaiah splashing around, the two of them happily saying, "Ain't no thing like a chicken wing" over and over. I was laughing from the kitchen, thankful that Dan's such a great dad.
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Ain't no thing
The other day Isaiah went running to the potty, but didn't quite make it. He was on the verge of tears because he was so embarassed. Poor kid. I was getting dinner ready, so Dan cleaned up the mess and gave him a bath. The next thing I hear is Isaiah splashing around, the two of them happily saying, "Ain't no thing like a chicken wing" over and over. I was laughing from the kitchen, thankful that Dan's such a great dad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment