...the day I can take Samuel to the gym with me! Since he turned six months old yesterday (can you believe it?), he's allowed in the gym nursery. That will make a big difference in my life. When I'm working out, I have so much more energy and feel so much more motivated. And the fact that now I can drop both boys off (for no extra charge!!) is an added bonus. Sometimes we go back and forth about having a gym membership. It costs more than we would like to pay. Of course if something costs more than free, we think it's too expensive. =) But we have both seen major advantages to working out, so for now, we're still members. And Saturday morning Zumba can't be beat!
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
I have been waiting for this day for a long time
...the day I can take Samuel to the gym with me! Since he turned six months old yesterday (can you believe it?), he's allowed in the gym nursery. That will make a big difference in my life. When I'm working out, I have so much more energy and feel so much more motivated. And the fact that now I can drop both boys off (for no extra charge!!) is an added bonus. Sometimes we go back and forth about having a gym membership. It costs more than we would like to pay. Of course if something costs more than free, we think it's too expensive. =) But we have both seen major advantages to working out, so for now, we're still members. And Saturday morning Zumba can't be beat!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment