Sunday mornings are always interesting because I have to get the boys and myself to church before 10 am, looking at least half decent. =) Sometimes at least one of us is in our pajamas. (Not usually me). Hey, Sam's a baby. He can still get away with it! Anyway, we've gotten into somewhat of a routine, so usually it's not too bad. This morning we were in low gear, not running late in a stressed-out way, just going in slow motion. We pulled out of the driveway at 9:54. Luckily, church is just around the corner. Isaiah was being kind of pokey as we walked from the car into the church. Before I got a chance to tell him to hurry up, which I was about to do, he stopped on the sidewalk. "Mommy, what kind of flowers are those?" "Buttercups," I said, smiling. Thank goodness we have kids to help us remember to enjoy the beauty God has given us.
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Take time to smell the roses...
Sunday mornings are always interesting because I have to get the boys and myself to church before 10 am, looking at least half decent. =) Sometimes at least one of us is in our pajamas. (Not usually me). Hey, Sam's a baby. He can still get away with it! Anyway, we've gotten into somewhat of a routine, so usually it's not too bad. This morning we were in low gear, not running late in a stressed-out way, just going in slow motion. We pulled out of the driveway at 9:54. Luckily, church is just around the corner. Isaiah was being kind of pokey as we walked from the car into the church. Before I got a chance to tell him to hurry up, which I was about to do, he stopped on the sidewalk. "Mommy, what kind of flowers are those?" "Buttercups," I said, smiling. Thank goodness we have kids to help us remember to enjoy the beauty God has given us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment