Isaiah, Sam and I spent the day at my mom's house. Isaiah was totally enthralled with the fun, different toys, and it was so nice to have someone else help watch the boys. She made us a great lunch, after which I took a nap on the couch while Sam slept and Isaiah played nicely. It was so relaxing. I feel like a new person. =)
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Better than a day at the spa...
Isaiah, Sam and I spent the day at my mom's house. Isaiah was totally enthralled with the fun, different toys, and it was so nice to have someone else help watch the boys. She made us a great lunch, after which I took a nap on the couch while Sam slept and Isaiah played nicely. It was so relaxing. I feel like a new person. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment