Monday, February 16, 2009

Raised by wolves... apparently

I took this picture a few weeks ago when I put Sam down on the couch to change his diaper. His hair stuck straight up! Guess we need some humidification in our house... =)


Yesterday morning before church Sam and Isaiah were both riding on this little kiddie quad (really just a glorified scooter). Very cute right?

Well, just over twenty-four hours later, at Samuel's 15 month check-up, they were behaving like they had been raised by wolves. During the appointment Isaiah was jumping up and down, blowing raspberries, squealing and running around like a wild child. Apparently he wanted the doctor's attention. I kept telling him to sit down and look at a book and that this was Sam's appointment. And he completely ignored me. Argh.

Then Samuel was squirming, kicking, and screeching while the doctor tried to check his ears, heart, teeth, etc. I kept asking her to repeat her questions because I couldn't hear her. And she was only two feet away from me.

Another day in the life...

2 comments:

Katherine said...

Oh my gosh! That first picture of Sam--his expression is as priceless as his static hair!

Shari said...

I love that picture of Sam's hair. That is priceless.