We received two medical bills that our old insurance didn't cover. I called our new health insurance to see if they would pay for them, and I found out that the big one ($400) was already paid for! Also, they said they would cover the other one. What a wave of relief washed over me when I heard that! Then I started thinking; Having your medical bills paid for isn't as great as having all your sins paid for by Jesus!
Thursday, January 24, 2008
Bills
We received two medical bills that our old insurance didn't cover. I called our new health insurance to see if they would pay for them, and I found out that the big one ($400) was already paid for! Also, they said they would cover the other one. What a wave of relief washed over me when I heard that! Then I started thinking; Having your medical bills paid for isn't as great as having all your sins paid for by Jesus!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Praise God!
Having bills paid for with you being the one to pay is like Christmas morning!
=)
And Jesus dying on the cross for us is even sweeter....
Post a Comment