Sunday, January 20, 2008

When I walked in, they handed me a maraca...

On Saturday morning I tried a new class at the gym called Latin Combo. The theme of the class is "Ditch the workout. Join the party." (thus the maracas) It's basically a combination of several Latin dances and aerobics for one killer workout. Luckily for me it was the first day of the class, so the instructor explained all the dance steps and we got to practice them at a slower pace at first. I am certainly not the most coordinated person when it comes to any sort of dancing. In fact, I'm usually the one turning the wrong way, with the wrong hand in the air. But it was a good workout for a Saturday morning, and I'm planning to go back.
Other things I did this weekend: shopped at Target, made a bunch of meatballs with my mom, took Isaiah to the playground at the mall, and went to church.

No comments: