We've had a lot of it at our house today. We're starting to potty train Isaiah. So far he doesn't get it. Ahh. More laundry. I don't think he's going to be one of those kids to potty train in a few days. I think he'll take weeks... or months.Somehow the new year makes me want to clean and organize things. It's like I finally want to do all those things I put off last year. Needless to say, our house is very clean and organized right now! :) It also makes me think of reevaluating my life and what's in it. There have been a lot of changes from last year at this time. Since I'm not teaching school anymore, I have a lot more time and energy to focus on my family and church. I am still teaching piano lessons, which I really feel I need to do - not only to help bring in some income, but also to have a professional outlet. I need time and space to use the talents God gave me, to remember what I'm good at and what I love, apart from my family - piano and teaching. You put piano and teaching together and I'm a pretty happy camper! So maybe take some time today to look at your life and look at it from God's perspective. Maybe He'll show you some things He wants to add or take away. You never know.
No comments:
Post a Comment