Is it just my kid or are all kids obsessed with tv? I think he would sit there all day and watch it if I would let him. The last few days we haven't watched much tv at all, and it has resulted in some tantrums. So yesterday I had Isaiah do about four or five art projects just so he would stay occupied and not whine. We cut pictures out of magazines and glued them on construction paper. That kept him busy til lunch.Now today seems to be whoopee cushion day. Luckly Dan schooled me in the proper technique to blow up a whoopee cushion. (That is not something they teach in girl school).
Isaiah also came up with a fun game that anyone can play as long as you have tile that's big enough for two feet. It's called That's My Square. You stand on a square and say "That's my square." Everyone playing the game does this. Then, for the next round, you run to a different square and claim it as yours. A fun way to pass the time with a two year old. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment