When we're sitting at the table, we usually ask each other, "How was your day," and "What did you do today." Isaiah has picked up on this conversation starter and loves it. Tonight he said, "I blogged today." We laughed and asked him what he blogged about. He said that he blogged about Gordon, one of the Thomas trains. Then we asked him what blogging means. He said, "I don't know." Ah. Two-year-olds.
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Blogging
When we're sitting at the table, we usually ask each other, "How was your day," and "What did you do today." Isaiah has picked up on this conversation starter and loves it. Tonight he said, "I blogged today." We laughed and asked him what he blogged about. He said that he blogged about Gordon, one of the Thomas trains. Then we asked him what blogging means. He said, "I don't know." Ah. Two-year-olds.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
future blogger in the making! or bill gates?
Post a Comment