Today we called AAA to change a tire on the Prizm. I watched the guy drive his big flatbed up our road, and his tires started spinning as he approached our driveway. After about four or five attempts, he finally got his truck into the driveway. While he was changing the tire he said, "You guys have a wicked driveway." I can only assume he meant wicked awesome.
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Changing the tire
Today we called AAA to change a tire on the Prizm. I watched the guy drive his big flatbed up our road, and his tires started spinning as he approached our driveway. After about four or five attempts, he finally got his truck into the driveway. While he was changing the tire he said, "You guys have a wicked driveway." I can only assume he meant wicked awesome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Right!!?!!!
Post a Comment