Thursday, January 15, 2009

January 15

Estimated taxes were due today. Exciting. Now that Dan's at the Lighthouse and they take his taxes out for him, paying our estimated taxes is a lot easier for me. (I'm no genius and I can figure it out. I'm not sure I can say the same for our possible future secretary of the treasury, Geithner, who may head up the IRS but can't figure out how to pay his estimated taxes... or chooses not to... I'm not sure which one.)
***
Four years ago my sister married Matt. Yeah! Now they have two beautiful daughters with hopefully more to come! =)
***
On the way home from school today, Isaiah started faking a sneeze, saying ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-choo which made Sam giggle. So he kept doing it, more and more exaggerated each time, making Sam laugh hysterically. For the rest of the afternoon, Sam kept saying ah-ah-ah, which was really cute because he couldn't figure out the 'choo.' =)
***
My mom took the boys out for dinner so Dan and I went out for dinner too. It was nice to sit and eat while carrying on adult conversation.
***
That plane crash in the Hudson river was pretty crazy. It's really fortunate that everyone survived.

No comments: