1. Worst trouble you ever got into as a teenager?
I wasn't allowed to get into trouble. Other than arguing with my parents, I can't think of anything else.
2. Are you a morning person or a night person?
I'm definitely a night person. It is really difficult for me to fall asleep before midnight even though Dan is passed out by 10:15. Waking up before 8:00 is pure torture. When I taught full-time for four years, I dragged myself out of bed around 6:15 every morning, looking and feeling like a groggy swamp thing. Boy, am I glad those days are over!!
3. Are you a one-handed or a two-handed Texter?
I really don't text much, but when I do, it's two handed - love the keyboard on the Alias II!
4. Are you a Democrat, Republican, or Independent..or maybe even Green Party (whatever that is).
Why did they list Democrat first? Is this a conspiracy? I consider myself a fiscal conservative, right-leaning libertarian. Our government is an obese, ineffective albatross that unfortunately now has a life unto itself. So many politicians have forgotten that they are there to serve and represent the people. More government programs are not the answer. They should lower taxes and put more of our money into our own pockets, so this great capitalist nation can thrive.
5. Are you a pet person?
Definitely not. We had hamsters and a dog growing up. Dan and I had a grumpy old cat until we had to get him put to sleep a year ago. But I think pets are just a nuisance, and right now I don't need someone else to clean up after. However, Sam is obsessed with animals and particularly loves dogs. So I could see myself eventually giving in and letting the boys have a small dog.
No comments:
Post a Comment