While most people are trying to get their kids to sleep at night, I am waking mine up. Or trying, at least. We put the boys to bed between 7:30 and 8:00 p.m. We usually head upstairs to bed between 10:00 and 11:00, so they've been sleeping for two to three hours by then. Of course I give Isaiah a hug and kiss. He very rarely wakes up no matter what I do or say. Sam is a little more difficult to hug because he's still in his crib. So I'll usually pick him up and hold him. Until a few nights ago, Sam would wake right up and we'd goof off for a few minutes. Then I'd put him back in bed and he'd go right back to sleep. For the last two or three nights, as soon as I pick him up, he points to his crib and leans back in! The kid wants to go back to sleep instead of having his nightly play time with mommy!
Saturday, January 9, 2010
Mom confessions
While most people are trying to get their kids to sleep at night, I am waking mine up. Or trying, at least. We put the boys to bed between 7:30 and 8:00 p.m. We usually head upstairs to bed between 10:00 and 11:00, so they've been sleeping for two to three hours by then. Of course I give Isaiah a hug and kiss. He very rarely wakes up no matter what I do or say. Sam is a little more difficult to hug because he's still in his crib. So I'll usually pick him up and hold him. Until a few nights ago, Sam would wake right up and we'd goof off for a few minutes. Then I'd put him back in bed and he'd go right back to sleep. For the last two or three nights, as soon as I pick him up, he points to his crib and leans back in! The kid wants to go back to sleep instead of having his nightly play time with mommy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment