On Monday morning when we left for the gym, it was 37 degrees outside. I wore a sweatshirt and wasn't the least bit cold. So I started thinking that maybe I have lived in the north too long when I start thinking that temperatures barely above freezing are warm. =) As soon as we got in the car, Isaiah, wearing a fleece hoodie, said excitedly, "Mommy, it's almost like summer!" He was also amazed on Sunday morning when he could start to see 'grass peeking through.'
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Warmer temps
On Monday morning when we left for the gym, it was 37 degrees outside. I wore a sweatshirt and wasn't the least bit cold. So I started thinking that maybe I have lived in the north too long when I start thinking that temperatures barely above freezing are warm. =) As soon as we got in the car, Isaiah, wearing a fleece hoodie, said excitedly, "Mommy, it's almost like summer!" He was also amazed on Sunday morning when he could start to see 'grass peeking through.'
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment