1. What is better, growing old without money or dying young and wealthy?
Well, I hope I won't do either, as they both sound pretty rotten! But I'd pick growing old without money. Life is about so much more than posessions and exotic trips (although those are nice!!). Life is serving God and letting Him change you. Life is about people, family and friends, and how you interact with them. That's worth more than money can buy.
2. Who takes out the garbage at your house?
I'm not going to lie. We've had arguments over this one. But we've agreed that I pretty much collect it from the house and put it outside in the bins, and Dan takes it to the end of the driveway, or down the hill, depending on the condition of the road. In the winter, when the road is snowy/icy the garbage truck won't come up. So we have to take it down to the end of the road. But we're both fine with this arrangement.
3. Have you ever had the same dream many times?
I used to have a dream that I was in a courtroom, and people were chasing each other. As I watched them, their running would switch from slow motion to fast forward. Have NO idea what that one is about!
4. Can you play a musical instrument?
Yes. My favorites are piano, mallet percussion and other percussion, clarinet, guitar, bass, trumpet.
5. If you owned your own store, what would you sell?
Well, as I am not crafty or creative in ANY way, I wouldn't have a clue of what to make and sell. It would probably be more like a "Sell your stuff on ebay" kind of store where I'm just the middleman, or, even better, a piano studio. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment