1. What is your comfort food?
Tomato Soup on a cold winter afternoon, anything Starbucks morning, noon, or night
2. Do you send thank you's (hand-written or email)?
I used to be much better at this. I always intend to, but it rarely happens.
3. If you had to be trapped in a TV show for a month, which show would you choose?
The biggest loser comes to mind. I could really use some hard-core physical training and nutrition. Or maybe 18 Kids and Counting. The Duggars fascinate me. I could probably learn a lot about family life by living with them for a month.
4. What is your favorite online recipe site?
Sam the cooking guy, anything from the food network, and of course any recipes recommended by friends on facebook =)
5. If you had to choose: "Friends" or "Seinfeld"?
Definitely Seinfeld, the show about nothing! Dan and I quote that show daily.
1 comment:
Wow! I like these 5 questions..you'll have to do it more often! :) I'm finding out some new things after all these years (Seinfeld, REALLY?!?) :)
Post a Comment