

So today was a pretty fun day. Isaiah's preschool class took a field trip to the Pittsburgh Children's Museum. I had never been there, but I'll definitely go back. The timing of the field trip was just perfect. It's been cold and snowy and Isaiah really needed to be able to play and run around in a large space.
I think Isaiah's getting back to his old self. In fact I think he's sweeter than before. If he's eating a snack he'll make sure there's some for me and Dan, and he usually tries to share with Samuel too. He's also been good about sleeping again. He hasn't been waking up early, and his naps are back to two to three hours. Another cute thing is that when he wakes up from his nap (or in the morning) I usually don't even know he's up, because he'll get a book from his bookshelf, turn on his lamp by his couch and sit there and look at his book.
So for today, all is well in our house. =)
1 comment:
He is adorable. Reading about Isaiah makes me smile.
Post a Comment