I don't know about anyone else, but I'm feeling pretty drained from the holidays. As Dan said, we had five Christmases. So that's why I haven't blogged lately. But looking back on the holiday, I think the best moment was when Isaiah came down the stairs on Christmas morning and saw his new train set. Dan and I had set it up the night before, so he came down to see it going around the tracks. It's still the gift he has played with the most.
Monday, December 31, 2007
Looking back
I don't know about anyone else, but I'm feeling pretty drained from the holidays. As Dan said, we had five Christmases. So that's why I haven't blogged lately. But looking back on the holiday, I think the best moment was when Isaiah came down the stairs on Christmas morning and saw his new train set. Dan and I had set it up the night before, so he came down to see it going around the tracks. It's still the gift he has played with the most.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I was thinking about posting about my hero, the 50 post blogger, not blogging in a while. Then I sign on to find out you have posted twice since I last checked. Keeping up that Blogger of the Year status. OH yeah, this is only the first day of the year.
Post a Comment