Monday, April 28, 2008

Dentist gets married... then arrested?

I was watching the 10:00 nightly news, and I saw a strange and unusual story that became disturbing on a more personal level. Two local newlyweds were arrested on their wedding night for causing some sort of big fight in the hotel where they were staying. It turns out that the man that got married and then arrested, Dr. David Wielechowski, was the dentist that Isaiah went to a few months ago for his first cleaning. Dan, who took Isaiah to his first dentist appointment, said the doctor seemed nice. I guess you just never know...

2 comments:

Katherine said...

i find it funny and ironic that one of the combatants knocked out a tooth while fighting with a dentist. A pretty violent way of drumming up business!

Fran said...

The question then becomes, Do you take Isaiah back or not? You gotta wonder why it really all happened like it did and for your wedding night to be ruined by that would be terrible. Both couples will remember their wedding nights for sure!