Blogging that is. =) Recently several of my bffs from college have started their own blogs. I think it's great. It's hard to keep in touch now that we're all older and have kids. So I love being able to sit down when I have a few minutes and catch up with what's going on in their lives and hear their thoughts. So watch out. The blogging bug might bite you next.
Friday, April 4, 2008
Watch out! It's very contagious!
Blogging that is. =) Recently several of my bffs from college have started their own blogs. I think it's great. It's hard to keep in touch now that we're all older and have kids. So I love being able to sit down when I have a few minutes and catch up with what's going on in their lives and hear their thoughts. So watch out. The blogging bug might bite you next.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I agree one hundred percent! It is so great to get the little bits and pieces from each others lives! I'm so glad to be able to connect this way too!
Post a Comment