Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Today's shenanigans

I was drying my hair, and when I came out of the bathroom, the door to outside was open. The child and the cat were both outside. Oy. When I asked Isaiah what in the world he was doing, he said, "Obi wanted to go outside." He is an indoor cat. Isaiah knows Obi isn't allowed outside. So that was the first crazy thing.
While Isaiah was cleaning up before bed time, I laid Samuel on the floor and played piano for a few minutes, with my back to the living room. I heard both of them laughing, and I looked over my shoulder to see Samuel in a totally different orientation than a minute ago. I asked Isaiah what he did to Samuel and told him to show me. He rolled Samuel over, in a way that should be terrifying to a baby, but Samuel was laughing his head off! So Isaiah basically rolled him around the living room a few times, and, even though Samuel seemed to be enjoying it (he is a very beefy baby after all), I eventually put a stop to it.
Now they are both sleeping and I can breathe easy... until tomorrow morning. =)

No comments: