This is my third post today. Oh well! I just thought I would put up some pictures of the boys playing in the snow. We were supposed to get up to eight inches, but we only got about three! It was enough for some fun sledding though. Our yard is very hilly, so there are all sorts of fun places to sled. I even got Dan to start at the top of the hill, sled down, jump over a two foot drop (ouch!), across the driveway, and down the rest of the hill. It was great! Sam and Isaiah both went sledding with us, but neither of them liked the snow spraying in their face. Dan convinced Isaiah to go by himself, but Sam and I were inside by that point.
2 comments:
Looks like you guys got more snow than we did!
I am very jealous of your snowfall.
Post a Comment