Isaiah's preschool had a kid's consignment sale that was a fundraiser for the school. So we took over a bunch of baby stuff that we never really used with either of them. Some gender neutral outfits, a baby swing that scared both of them, a back pack carrier, a front carrier, and some other small items.Getting rid of baby stuff is kind of sad. It's the end of one chapter.
Why aren't we planning on any more kids? Well, before we were married we agreed to try for two kids. Dan and I each had one sibling and thought it was great. Now we're thrilled to have two boys. So bye bye baby swing.
I have to give a shout out to my cousin Jonathan who's turning the big 2-5 today. Here's to another quarter century Silly Will.
1 comment:
it makes me sad just putting Hannah's "outgrown" stuff away until number two comes around...I can't imagine the emotions when the things are given away for good! I'm sure we will be ready then as you are :). There is a time for everything right? :)
Post a Comment