Friday, April 4, 2008

Strange story

In a bit of strange and unusual news, my middle school made national news. Apparently a girl from Memorial Boulevard Middle School in Bristol, CT was attacked by a hawk at Fenway park in Boston while they were on a field trip there. If you want to check out the story, you can see a video here. Anyway, just the mention of my middle school brought back a flood of old memories, mostly good. I had a blast in middle school. I had great friends, and most of my teachers were really fun. So today, I'm thankful that I had a wonderful middle school experience.
By the way, this is the only picture I could find. I'm sure it didn't look nearly this romantic in real life!

1 comment:

Katherine said...

I saw that story too! Actually, Matt was reading it and asked me, "Do you know Memorial Boulevard Middle School?" I'm like UH YEAH! Weird story, huh??